Thursday, March 27, 2008

Info about myself

Hi. :) My name is Jess and I am a newby to the world of blogging. Well first thing first I love fashion. Its definetly a huge part of my life, I mean the sidewalk is my runway. I love to go to vintage and secondhand clothing boutiques their my fav, and I hit up the flea markets whenever its warm and sunny. I don't think I have ever gone a day without purchasing something else to add to my already over flowing closet. Well I promise to be posting photos up on here, I know thats the fun of this all. Some personal info I always stay up until 4 or 5 in the morning, I might be a boarder line Insomniac , I have a slight obsession with 80's music, If I could be any color it would be blue, I never want to cut my hair, but I will dye it until its ready to fall out, I love getting dressed up and going no where. Well thats about it for now, Until we meet again chow. <3

No comments: